What can you do in one day? Advance Your Passion at Colorado State as an Ambassador!
You can make a big difference at CSU by being involved in our annual Day of Giving on May 4, 2023. With an investment of just a few hours, you can help raise funds for the areas at CSU that are most special to you. You can access our toolkit full of social media graphics, messaging samples, and so much more HERE, and you can return to this dashboard for updates!
What do I need to do to be Ram Ambassador?
- Register! You will receive an email invitation, or enter your email to get started and to receive your own, custom ambassador link to share with family, friends, and followers.
- Make a gift before or during the CSU Day of Giving (May 4, 2023)! Using your custom ambassador link, make a gift and direct your donation to what matters most to you.
- Invite your network to join you in giving! Send personal messages via email, text, or social media. Include your custom ambassador link to track your progress as an ambassador.
- Share on social media. Sample messages and graphics will be provided in the messaging sample portion of our toolkit, which can be found HERE. Use the messaging bank to easily post about #CSUDayofGiving on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and be sure to include your custom ambassador link in those posts.
- Participate in Social Media Challenges. Follow @CSUAlumni on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay updated on all social media activity throughout the day and participate in social media challenges the weeks leading up to and the week of CSU Day of Giving. @CSUAlumni Twitter will generally be the announcer of these challenges.
- Recruit others to join you as an Ambassador. Encourage friends, family, and followers who love Colorado State as much as you do to sign up as ambassadors and get their own custom ambassador link to share. Who doesn't love a little friendly competition?
- Utilize our Toolkit. Click HERE to access our toolkit full of assets you can utilize in your efforts to promote CSU Day of Giving!