Support CSU's One Health Institute
Join many friends of CSU in advancing health for humans, animals and the environment. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are reminded that solutions for complex problems require transdisciplinary approaches. CSU’s One Health Institute supports such efforts in research, training, outreach, and advocacy with faculty, students and staff from all 8 colleges at CSU.
Your gifts to the One Health Institute will facilitate research and collaboration that aims to improve the health of local and global communities. The Institute currently has a focus on supporting students working on complex community-identified needs. For example, we are supporting undergraduate and graduate students working on:
• West Nile Virus prediction and control in Fort Collins, as well as mosquito transmitted infections in international sites
• Development projects to assist Fort Collins achieve a “One Healthy City” designation
• Ongoing One Health and climate change projects
• Research on environmental contamination in indigenous communities
• Assessments of best practices for equine assisted therapies
• Diseases and conditions that affect both humans and companion animals, such as trauma, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and infectious diseases
Thank you for giving to an Institute that works across multiple transdisciplinary boundaries to improve the health and well-being for all.